Greetings Toads of the past 20 years! We (the current Toads) would like to officially invite you all to the 20th anniversary gathering of Toad Lane that we will be hosting at your former home!
WHEN: March 22 at 3:00pm until March 23 at 3:00pm
WHAT: A chance to catch up with past housemates and gather across generations to reminisce and celebrate 20 years since Toad Lane’s creation in 1994 as a vegetarian (and in 2008 a vegan) co-op/collective house.
DATES: Saturday, March 22nd and Sunday, March 23rd 2014
LOCATION: Toad Lane, 429 Brunswick Ave
GUESTS: Past and current Toad Lane residents. Partners and children welcome too! To be able to comfortably accommodate everyone, we are not extending the invite further e.g. Tony from 397 Huron in 99’.
DO I NEED TO RSVP? – To help us in making arrangements, please RSVP here:
**Please invite your past housemates from Toad Lane to this fb event or have them e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
3pm – We’ll give tours of the house. Come see what has and hasn’t changed! Your artwork may still be on the wall! Let’s have coffee and tea, and we’ll have some other ongoing activities.
4pm – Introductions (potentially with recorded videos from those unable to make it), followed by a slide show of pictures from over the years
5pm – chill time
5:30pm – a vegan dinner (menu coming soon!)
7:30pm – storytelling. Share your favourite stories from Toad Lane!
10:30am – vegan brunch at Toad Lane
– ice skating at Jean Sibelius Park (the park just 20 metres north! Pending weather.)
– alternative neighbourhood walk (potentially)
– rest and relaxation
– We have room for up to 10 people to sleep at Toad Lane for Friday and/or Saturday evening. We will also check with our friends and neighbouring co-opers for more space.
– Either ourselves and/or experienced and vouched for friends of ours will be providing childcare
In advance, please let us know your housing and childcare needs, as well as any dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate any specific access related requests (communicated in advance). Unfortunately, as you may recall, Toad Lane is not wheel chair accessible.
– If you have any suggestions or would like to contribute with some rad skills please let us know at email@example.com.
RSVP REQUEST :
– To help us in making arrangements, please RSVP here:
Lots of Toad love!